About the role
One of our well known & reputed client is looking for an experienced Project Manager - Cyber security to work from the Sydney location.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
Manage the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of ICT projects
- Consistent and professional delivery of projects, exceeding stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management principals and sound governance
- Risk and Issues management and reporting.
- Prepare, manage and report on the project budget and resource allocation
- Establish Working Group and PCB (project control board) for each project
- Manage the procurement process, as required
- Atleast 6+ years extensive experience in project management within the IT industry
- Significant experience in a project management leadership role;
- Experience in Cyber Security Delivery
- Experienced in Managed Service Transition
- Experience with System Change control and Change Request management procedures;
- Experience working within a large corporate or public sector environment;
- Experience with senior stakeholders;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications;
- Exposure to Office 365 and Clarity Project Management tool highly desirable
- Industry Vendor Certification such as PMBOK, ITIL etc
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 201591.