About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Project Manager you will work on a range of projects for a major infrastructure delivery program across Sydney. You will manage the activities over the pre-construction phase
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex projects
- Manage the day to day activities of the project team including oversight of the document control system
- Develop a project timeline for critical activities over the pre-construction phase of project
- Work with stakeholders to confirm that project scope is sufficient
- Manage the implementation of the project plan to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements
- Deliver project plans, design, procurement, construction and handover processes for all projects
- Report on projects and identify issues, hazards, risks, delays etc
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards
- Compile operations, commission, operational readiness and staging plans and reports
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Evaluate and report on project status
- Implement effective stakeholder communications strategy
- Develop consulting briefs for expert advice
- Experienced as a Senior Project Manager
- Must have experience across Pre-Construction and Infrastructure Delivery projects
- Extensive experience in day to day leadership and management of complex project delivery in a large and complex/diverse organisation.
- Experienced in project documentation, tenders and contracts
- Strong knowledge in activities related to project deliverables, resource allocation/assignment, system integration, change management, and reporting and problem resolution.
- proven ability to build a culture of excellence in project management.
- Ability to manage contracts, site surveillance, defect identification and closure
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders across business, suppliers, trades and technical specialists
- Ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders
- Strong compliance and safety knowledge
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 9 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186786
Please click the apply button.