About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Manager, you will manage and deliver a range of operations, construction, civil and business projects that that aim to improve the accountability of the business.
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex projects
- Work with stakeholders to confirm that project scope is sufficient
- Manage the implementation of the project plan to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements
- Ensure quality products are delivered to the business
- Develop detailed project budget and forecast cash flows/milestones from
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards
- Ensure that project risks, issues, dependencies and impediments are managed
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Evaluate and report on project status
- Implement effective stakeholder communications strategy
- Experienced as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience across Rail or Civil or Construction based projects
- Formal project management techniques
- Experience delivering large complex programs
- Ability to lead and performance manage a project team
- Experience managing subcontractors and vendors
- Ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders
- Strong compliance and safety knowledge
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 180607
Please click the apply button.