About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior Project Manager, you will manage and deliver a range of operations, construction, civil and business projects that that aim to improve the accountability of the business.
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex projects
- Work with stakeholders to confirm that project scope is sufficient
- Manage the implementation of the project plan to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements
- Ensure quality products are delivered to the business
- Develop detailed project budget and forecast cash flows/milestones from
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards
- Ensure that project risks, issues, dependencies and impediments are managed
- Manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Evaluate and report on project status
- Implement effective stakeholder communications strategy
- Experienced as a Senior Project Manager
- Experience in managing complex fast paced projects ideally up to $5m in value
- Previous rail experience in construction & engineering projects will be an advantage
- Ability to lead and performance manage a project team to achieve agreed outcomes
- Formal project management techniques
- Experience managing subcontractors and vendors
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders
- Strong compliance and safety knowledge
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 20th September
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187949
Please click the apply button.