Our client, one of the leaders in Retail Industry is looking for Senior Project Manager with Banking experience to join their team.
We are seeking capable, all-rounded Project Manager who are proficient in a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading projects from ideation through to completion,
Skills & Experience
- Strong background, with AT LEAST FIVE years' experience as a Project Manager gained across a variety of software and technology types or demonstrated project management skills
- Domain Knowledge required preferably from a Banking Background including business change experience.
- Experience managing or delivering complex projects with many delivery partners and data & regulatory requirements (such as APRA, PCI-DSS, etc.) Switch, Office Settlement/Reconciliation and or Pinpad projects highly desirable
- Experience in Release Management - managing deployments of code and defects through environments. Also the ability of leading a development team.
- Ability to evaluate, organise, analyse and communicate relevant facts and concepts. Self-directed individual able to 'take the initiative'.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, commitment and contribution to building and motivating the Project team, ability to balance program/project, staff and personal need
- Demonstrated experience leading projects run using Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies
If this sounds like you, Please APPLY NOW!! job ref # 239304