Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking Senior Project Manager - Application Development for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining project schedule, building and developing stakeholder relationships
- Preparing and managing project budgets, progress reports and managing resources for project
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with key management personnel
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Senior Project Manager managing and delivering Application Development projects in an enterprise environment
- Proven ability in managing client expectations and delivering desired results within tight deadlines
- Solid background in building and managing stakeholder relationships
- In-depth experience in preparing high quality project management documentation
- PRINCE2 practitioner certification, agile experience
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198837.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.