- Deliver multiple location close downs and fit ups of Advice Experience Centres
- Manage to Business outcomes rather than a standard technical delivery schedule
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
Who is the company and what do you have to do?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth & Advice products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering.
- End to end sourcing and property management of multiple locations for the new Advisor Experience Centres
- Design, develop & roll out advice network value options
- Operationalisation of centres to support people, processes and systems in line with new operating model
- Be accountable for co-ordinating and ensuring timely delivery of the outcomes of vendor selection of locations, fit outs etc. (branding, marketing/digital operational & tech)
What experience do you need to bring?
- Previous experience of managing multiple location close down and fit ups is essential.
- The candidate should be able to manage to business outcomes as opposed to a standard technical delivery schedule
- The candidate should ideally understand an advice business and the role of an adviser. Also, previous experience with managing business strategy programs is desirable.
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Time Management
To enquire further about this role please contact Jan Hundleby
Job number 198818