Senior Project Manager
We are looking for 2 Senior Project Managers for an initial 6 month contract, then convert the role into a permanent position afterwards.
This is for our client who is a reputable Australian company, who provides administration, primarily salary packaging, software, distribution and group services and fleet management services to employees of Government departments and private companies.
The Senior Project Manager will be:
● Responsible for end to end management and delivery of multiple large/complex projects that require dedicated Project Management.
● Responsible for managing teams of direct and indirect reports to effectively deliver large/complex projects.
● Responsible for projects that require deliverables from external partners and suppliers
● Responsible for reporting of all project activity for the PMO
To be considered for this role, you must have :
- 5 to 8 years end to end project delivery experience
- Proven experience at delivering in parallel complex projects of varying types and sizes on time, within budget and exceeding Stakeholder expectation.
- Motivated individual, with pro-active attitude and passion to get things done - whatever it takes.
- Managing and building Vendor relationships.
- Very strong Stakeholder management at all levels.
- Exceptional customer orientation with internal and external customers.
- Experience of SCRUM Agile development methodologies
- Technical knowledge on a variety of software and hardware platforms
- PMI or PRINCE certifications
If this sounds like an interesting role to you, Please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details on this role. please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4700 quoting job reference #201735