Our client is an Australian Technology company, now expanding, looking for a seasoned Senior Project Manager, for an initial 9 month contract to assist them with current and upcoming project work.
You will be expected to work with multiple clients across project delivery and stakeholder engagement.
- Strong and proven experience with leading large enterprise projects from initiation to go-live
- Previous experience with infrastructure commissioning /decommissioning, application migration and database relocation
- Experience working in a client facing environment driving delivery of the technical project team, client site based
- Extensive experience managing, negotiating and influencing senior level stakeholders to deliver the agreed outcome
- Experience and facilitation of Agile practices and experience in delivering projects within a hybrid methodology (Agile/Waterfall)
- Ideally knowledge and experience with cloud related projects, AWS ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the previous experience listed and have the right to work in Australia, please apply by hitting the "APPLY NOW" Button.
Contact: Gayle Truslove 9423 1449 (Job Reference: 201580)