Our High Profile Federal Government Client is seeking Senior Project Manager for a long term contract with multiple extensions. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens with AGSVA clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide strategic planning, mapping and modelling for complex ICT projects
- Coordinating teams and enabling project delivery and transition
- Managing scope, quality, budgets and schedules of project
- Developing and maintaining strong relationship with project stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Project Manager managing and delivering complex ICT Projects in an enterprise environment
- Proven expertise in Project and Risk Management, Procurement & Contract Management
- Background in Data Analysis, Financial Modelling, Program and Policy Development
- In-depth ability to multitask, think analytically and solve complex problems
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200685.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.