Senior Project Manager - SOI
- 6 months contract
- Very attractive day rate
- Deliver the key projects within Service Operations & Infrastructure area
About the role
This role exists to drive the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key projects within the delivery tower for Service Operations and Infrastructure (SOI). In your role you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
- Capability build and pilot for event management / hardware performance and application performance.
- Build a practice, create the base monitoring schemas for consumption via a service catalogue and pilot e2e across core applications.
- Leading projects implementing Enterprise Monitoring Capabilities leveraging Splunk / Appdynamics Transforming IT operational capabilities
- Adoption of Cloud based SaaS models
- Deployment of COTs based applications into a complex operating environment
- IT Service Management capability (ITIL)
- Experience with ServiceNow, Splunk, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Computer Associates, VSphere, Oracle or similar tools will be well regarded
Apply now for immediate consideration, and call Smita Gosavi on 0294094807 to have confidential discussion about the role. Job ID #200049