Looking for a Senior Project Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + 2x12 months extension
- Demonstrated success and experience of at least 8 years in the build and delivery of large and complex ICT projects - including application development, infrastructure, business process transformation and data migration
- Evidence of excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, and ability to coordinate required stakeholders to resolve issues and deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse range of people in an equitable, participative and consultative manner to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships with a diverse range of people; including vendors, technology specialists, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with influence, both verbally and in the written form
- Experience in delivering IT applications following AGILE principles
- Experience in delivering BPM applications.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S) requirements.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.