We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who has strong banking background and experienced with Risk Management, Financial Crime and Compliance.
Your new company in a nutshell:
You will be joining one of Australia's biggest banks on a large scale, multi-stream investment that's responsible for managing and mitigating money laundering and terrorism financing (ML/TF) risks.
You will be required to work within one of the 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) streams to:
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies,
- Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment
- Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes.
- Plan and manage project scope.
- Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope, presenting a comprehensive analysis of the impact of scope change in terms of time, cost, resourcing, and impact.
Your Key Knowledge/ Skills
- Knowledge of KYC/ AML/ CFT prefered
- Preferably prior PM experience within banking industry in managing and delivering complex projects within compliance projects
- Ability to identify and escalate issues and risks
- Ability to work with Agile delivery teams
Apply now with your CV in Word format