- Look after the overall approach to data management for the Wealth Business
- Manage the schedule, issues, risks, costs and project teams
- Opportunity to work in a large Separation project - North Sydney Location
- Experience is required leading projects treating + de-risking unstructured data & separating co-mingled data in a Wealth Management Environment
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth Management.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant separation of their Wealth Businesses.
This role is focused on the managing the end to end delivery of changes relating to Data in the Wealth Separation program.
You will need previous experience in managing treatment and de-risking of unstructured data as well as separating co-mingled data.
Finally, you will absolutely need experience applying data management, treatment and remediation in a Wealth Management Environment.
What do you have to do?
- Manage the overall scope and approach to the Data stream
- Approach to treat & de-risk structured data
- Seperate co-mingled data
- Establish & implement audit controls and processes
- Manage schedule in accordance to key project milestones
- Manage issues, risks, dependencies, costs
- Manage the various project teams & business stakeholders
What experience do you need to bring?
- Wealth Management Project delivery experience in Australia
- Previous experience in Data transformation & migration projects
- Familiarity with common project management methods (Prince2, PMBOK etc.)
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Time Management
- History of Project Delivery in complex, regulatory impacted environments
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson