- Lead the delivery of advice licensee & brand simplification
- Manage the closure of redundant licenses and rollout of new branding
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Lead the end to end transformation of the advice businesses and adviser products in collaboration with key business stakeholders
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth & Advice products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering.
This role is focused on the reduction, winding down and closure of a number of financial advice business and products and then rolling out the new business branding to key stakeholders.
You will need previous experience in managing financial advice business transitions and a strong understanding of the financial advice industry and operations.
What do you have to do?
- Manage business outcomes to meet objectives through Project Management and Communication management to all stakeholders
- Manage change planning and execution
- Manage the scope and business case from intial stages through to delivery
- Manage risks, procuerement and vendors
- Post implementation review and next stage - close project team, redeploy staff and establish control measures and reviews
What experience do you need to bring?
- Banking and Financial Services experience in Australia - Advice Business or Operations
- Previous experience in Advice transformation and business projects
- Previous experience in Business Strategy Programs
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Time Management
- History of Project Delivery in complex, regulatory impacted environments
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson