- Contribute to Advice Transformation program through uplift in Delivery Strategy
- Design & Ddevelop the Advice Business Target Operation Model
- North Sydney Location - Advice Business in Market Leading Financial Services Org
- Create and drive the transformation project to deliver a restructured advice business that will support diverse advisers
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth & Advice products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering.
This role is focused on delivering a restructured advice business that is able to support Employed and Self-employed Advisers through an improved Target Operating Model, Frameworks and Processes.
What do you have to do?
- Manage business outcomes to meet objectives through Project Management and Communication management to all stakeholders
- Manage change planning and execution
- Manage the scope and business case from intial stages through to delivery
- Manage risks, procuerement and vendors
- Post implementation review and next stage - close project team, redeploy staff and establish control measures and reviews
What experience do you need to bring?
- Banking and Financial Services experience in Australia - Advice Business or Operations
- Previous experience in Business Strategy Programs
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Time Management
- History of Project Delivery in complex, regulatory impacted environments
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson