- Initial 12 months contract
- Large Business Transformation Project (Systems Reengineering)
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong change management experience to join a large business transformation initiative. The ideal candidate will be a versatile Project Manager who has worked on a large Business Process redesign initiative. The project manager will require strong executive stakeholder management experience and will also need to be able to command a room as the IT representative. Experience within higher education is highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning and documentation
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both in technology and in the business
- Leading committee meetings and preparing the associated materials
- Change Management
- Vendor management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in project management within the IT industry (typically more than 7 years).
- Significant experience in a project management leadership role.
- Extensive experience in software and/or application development projects.
- Experience with System Change control and Change Request management procedures.
- Experience working within a large complex environment
- Experience with senior stakeholders ie. C Suite level and ability to manage interactions appropriately.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications.
- Exposure to Office 365 and Clarity Project Management tool highly desirable
- Superior stakeholder management skills, with demonstrated experience in working with both Business & Technology senior stakeholders
- Excellent ability to identify and mitigate delivery and delivered risk
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great Chance to join a market leader- This is an urgent requirement -Our client is looking to organise interviews next week- APPLY NOW !!!