Our esteemed Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Senior Project Manager for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing multidisciplinary team with complex and different interfaces
- Managing project risk and resources for projects
- Developing project documentation of high level, preparing and managing budgets
- Developing Project Plans, Risk Management Plans and Acceptance Test Plans
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MS Project Professional and MS Project Server
- Experience with Civil Maritime Security environment
- Proven ability in managing projects in a DevOps delivery methodology
- In-Depth experience in Information Security Manual (ISM) and Data Security
- PRINCE2 and Agile PM Practitioner certifications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196847.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.