Our Client is a household name in Australia and a leader in their field. Their IT division has a number of Programs underway to enhance the way they do business. To support these key programs of work within the IT group, they are seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to drive the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key projects within their Network Services area.
- Monitor and control each phase and steps of project implementation
- Identify and report project issues and project risks to the relevant individuals
- Find solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and other issues
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables, such as meeting minutes, reports etc. to the appropriate project steering committees
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams and technology partners in order to successfully
- deliver IT infrastructure projects on time and according to the quality requirements
Skills & Experience required:
- A senior and critical role within the organisation, you will need to have demonstrated experience in delivering large-scale IT projects
- Seasoned in internal and external stakeholder management
- Expertise in design, implementation and optimisation of ICT processes, organisations and systems
- Demonstrated change management experience covering technical, process and cultural change
- Hands-on experience in project/program management, resource planning, reporting, and budgeting
- Experience with project management methodologies (PM Certification)
- Strong business and commercial acumen
To indicate your interest please apply via the link.