Our Federal Government Client requires a Senior Project Manager for an initial contract until June 2020 with 2 x 12-month extension options at their location in Canberra CBD.
About the role:
The Senior PM is expected to have strong PRINCE2 experience relevant to the delivery of ICT infrastructure and cloud projects, some delivery may occur within the context of SAFe as Enabling Features.
The Senior PM will be expected to manage the project team and lead the delivery of the following outcomes:
- Microsoft Office 365 & Dynamics 365
- Managed Services Approach To Market
- Migration of REC Registry
- Cyber Security Works Program
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience leading ICT environment migration projects.
- Experience delivering Protected cloud services and capabilities to agencies and their end users.
- Experience with establishment of cloud governance frameworks.
- Experience delivering PRINCE2 projects within an agile context.
- Experience delivering cyber security works programs.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 195457
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.