Our client a century old bank is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to join a Regulatory Change Program for an initial 12 month contract.
The purpose of this role is to manage the end to end delivery of large projects or programs of work, across the Regulatory Change Program. This role has the capacity to challenge senior management staff in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for the Program.
- Manage multiple projects of complex initiatives and their deliverables
- Thinking and acting from the customer's perspective. Staying focussed on creating added value for the customer (customer value) and improving the service provision.
- Ensure end results are of the highest calibre with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to regularly assist team members and stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Provide timely communication to key internal and external stakeholders on project status, forecast vs actuals, risk & issues and action items.
- Track project status and manage project teams to mitigate issues/risks and ensure high calibre results.
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated experience delivering complex prgrams
- Experience at a senior level of banking and financial services
- Experience in applying relevant project management methodology and measurement criteria and adjusting projects accordingly (ADKAR and LSS are highly desirable)
- Understanding and use of Sharepoint will be beneficial
This is a critical role in a high profile team with the opportunity to develop across a wide range of disciplines including strategy, planning, program management, change management and business/process improvement.
Interested parties should apply via the link below or call Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 194735.