Our client is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager for the Productivity and Collaboration Transformation Program, specifically the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) project. They person will be required to work closely with the Program Manager, key stakeholders and ICT Senior Leadership team to facilitate the delivery of the ECM Project in line with agreed benefits realisation dates.
Key Accountabilities for the ICT Senior Project Manager role will be
- Experience in creating and managing of project documentation
- Manaing the project and vendor in accordance with the project methodology to meet business objectives
- Experience in liasing with stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure that there is no risk to the project delivery. Conduit between ICT and Business
- Manage all processes involved in budgeting, monitoring and controlling of costs in accordance with clients financial management guidelines
Key skills, experience required for this role are
- Experience with implementation of enterprise cloud content management solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience managing ICT / Business projects from inception to closure
- Experience with implementation of traditional enterprise record/document management systems including data migrations, change management, systems integration, testing and training
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Working closely with the Business to ensure that the Business requirements are fulfilled by the solution within the agreed scope, time and budget
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 192429.