Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with a technical background to join their IT team. The team is responsible for delivering a major fleet refresh of the organisations end of life data centre server fleet and associated products.
- Working with an approachable and friendly Program Manager
- Upgrade refresh 24 physical and 300 virtual servers
- Full budget and financial responsibility
- Manage a vendor
- Work with a technical engineering team to provide inputs to design
- Assist in developing RFP
- Initial project is 2008 to 2016 server upgrade
- Highly experienced Infrastructure Project Manager
- Must have strong background in risk and change management - Prosci / Adkar
- Vendor Management experience
- Prince 2 or PMBOK experience
- Desire to work hands on
- Full budgets / financials experience
- Basic data centre planning exposure and can privide basic inputs
- Worked on a database centre transformation or infrastructure project $1m - $10m.
- May have managed projects like upgrade server fleet. Knows some of the issues that come along with data centre transformations
- RFP experience - desirable
- Microsoft certifications - desirable
- Basic networking knowledge
Please submit CV on WORD format ONLY
For a detailed brief on the role please contact Colby on 02 9409 4785 or otherwise please 'Apply Now'.