We are currently recruiting several Project Manager roles to work for a leading Financial Services organisation based in the CBD. Our client is seeking multiple Project Managers' ideally from a banking background with experience across Document and Collateral Management.
The Project Manager will lead, and coordinate resources required to implement and deliver medium to large size projects of medium to high complexity encompassing both business and technical change to the Group. The role includes responsibility for initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting.
This is a pure hands-on Project Management role for someone who can make things happen, manage a number of simultaneous streams, and provide appropriate levels of project governance including reporting, managing internal and external resources and managing project financials.
In addition to the specific project management knowledge, skills and experience described for this role the Senior Project Manager will require knowledge of document and collateral management industry practices and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Document Generation - e.g. Oracle Documaker, Smart Communications
- Document Capture - e.g. Kofax, Docusign, Decipha
- Document Distribution - e.g. Computershare, Fuji Xerox DMS
- Document Management - e.g. Alfresco, FileNet, CMOD, CM
- Extensive industry experience in complex portfolio, program and project management;
- At least 5-10 years' project management experience within complex and fast paced environments.
- Proven financial management experience of budgets over $5M
- Experience with shaping projects and developing business cases
- Scheduling, resource management, financials, risks/issues/change/dependency management
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Business / Technology teams
- Vendor management engagement
- Very good understanding of project management disciplines and procedures
- Experience using proven project methodologies, specifically Agile would be advantageous
- Effective communicator / negotiator / facilitator
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Zoe on 03 8080 7200 for more information.