- Leading telecommunications company
- $100 an hour inc super
- Contract plus extensions
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their enterprise delivery team. This team is responsible for the successful delivery of infrastructure / network projects for one of the company's leading clients in the aviation industry.
- Effective delivery of specified project(s) on-time, on-budget and in alignment with customer expectations.
- Communicating and reporting the project status to the Program Manager
- Development of project plans and schedules to the required level of detail, including all interfaces, dependencies and drivers towards other projects within the business
- Monitor and track actual progress of the schedule and dependencies against key milestones.
- Maintain schedules with inputs from delivery agents (including vendors where applicable)
- Efficient identification and ongoing management of key influences on specified project(s), such as risks, issues, incoming/outgoing dependencies
- 5 - 10 years in experience in project management - Telco background a plus
- Experienced rolling out complex infrastructure, security or network projects
- Certified in a Project Management Methodology
- Strong technical and stakeholder management.
- Managed budgets, financials and risks
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Project Management Certification required / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Prince 2, Agile - preferred certification
Please submit cv in word format
Reference no: 190 923