Our client, a large Energy Services organisation, is looking for an engaging and experienced Data & Analytics Senior Project Manager to be apart of a major transformation project.
The role is tasked with putting together business cases to implement a proposal for a new Data Platform.
The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of Data Governance and Data Analytics & BI, whilst having strong communication and stakeholder management skills, to put together flawless business cases.
- Creation and management of project documentation including business case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results
- Drive and manage the processes required to identify and verify scope, requirements and components of the project
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendor partners to ensure that there is no risk to the project delivery
- Manage all processes involved in budgeting, monitoring and controlling of costs in accordance with the companies financial management guidelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Data Analytics & BI domain experience
- Data Governance experience a huge plus
- 5-10 years experience as a PM
- Considerable experience putting together solid business cases
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Effective organisational and time management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick on 02 9409 4754, quoting: 189355 or please click the APPLY NOW button!