Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Director/Project Manager with experience in change management and business process management / improvement. This is an initial engagement through until September 2020, with further extension options and is working in Canberra's CBD.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in change / project management and business process management / improvement
- Experience in project finances in the public sector
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and liaison skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of writing and analytical skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work independently and under direction
- Customer focused
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 189837
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.