Peoplebank are currently looking to for a Senior IT Project Manager (Applications) to work on a contract basis (initially 3 months, with extension for 12 months), to be based in Adelaide.
Due to the work involved (Defence Industry) it would be ideal if you held either a Baseline clearance or preferably an NV1 security clearance.
Working on a large Applications Development project, you will be responsible for:
- Manage all aspects of projects to ensure timely completion of all activities to meet all contract requirements within the allocated budget; Align to PMBOK methodologies in management and delivery
- Provide leadership of program activities to support meeting technical requirements
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate all contract activities within project schedule constraints; and
- Developing project budget from project and resource plans, managing project through development and implementation stages according to budget.
- Designing and developing strategies and processes, in consultation with team members/stakeholders/business consultants, which will support the implementation of the project.
- Identifying key stakeholders and working pro-actively to gain their support and endorsement by establishing contacts, conducting presentations/workshops and attending stakeholder meetings
- Determining project resourcing requirements, recruiting staff and managing development and implementation of project on a day to day basis
- Identifying risks effecting delivery of project outcomes and where necessary deploys contingencies to ensure completion of project
- Identifying project dependencies and working with relevant departments to ensure plans can be carried out effectively and dependencies are resolved
- Developing and managing regular project plan progress reports and alignment with business reporting requirements
- Drive value into all programs by developing key customer relationships
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.