Our client, a large Australian enterprise is seeking to engage an experienced Project Manager.
You will be joining an existing team and will be responsible for managing large and complex ICT Projects.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
About the role
The prime responsibility is to ensure that the project delivers the required products and services within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the project produces a result capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case.
- Minimum of 5 years continuous experience working as a Senior Project Manager with projects successfully delivered for large and complex organisations
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- Certified in project management (preferably Practitioner PRINCE2)
- Demonstrated experience in mobilising, motivating and managing a successful team
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality and accurate project status reporting
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in delivering organisational change / benefits management
- Experience delivering a mixture of infrastructure, data centre, cloud and application projects.
- Highly experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and Power Point)
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 188771.