Senior Project Manager
Our client is a diverse and recognised Australian household brand who is going through a period of significant change.
This involves changing their culture to focus on the delivery of outstanding internal and external customer service, whilst investing significantly to upgrade their business across digital and operations. To ensure that the business gains the best IT value through this change they are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager.
Key Role Components:
The senior project manager will be responsible for end to end delivery of a number of key IT projects across the business. You have experience managing key stakeholders in a hybrid agile environment.
- 10+ years progressive work in end to end project delivery
- Experience with a wide variety of projects in the payments space.
- New payments Platform implementation experience.
- Worked on Agile multiple streams of projects.
- Extensive project management experience in large outsourcing environment/programs managing a number of offshore and onshore vendors
- Agile \ Waterfall
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to instil and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participate management style
- Ability to work productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Australian citizens or permanent residents only apply
This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role in delivering real business value and shaping the relationship between senior management and IT within a high profile organisation.
For a detailed brief on the role please 'Apply Now'.