Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Senior Project Manager to delivery their search and rescue / incident response solution. They will be responsible for successful delivery of the Integrated Response IT project.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 2 x 12 Month Extension Options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 7-10 years managing large scale IT Application projects in federal government
- Proven successful delivery from initiation to deployment/closure of large-scale IT projects
- Experience managing and reporting to senior project stakeholders, including steering committees and executive
- Experience coordinating and tasking multiple teams of IT project resources
- Project Management certification/s (industry standards)
- Experience in project management of incident response or similar projects
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #203154
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.