Our CBD based client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who can deliver a business critical project.
The role will require managing the lifecycle of the project utilising a formal project methodology. This includes development and maintenance of project management plans, project charters, resource plans, project schedules, cost-estimates and financial management, risk-management plans and quality management plans.
Duties will Include:
- Supporting strategy implementation and delivery and improvement
- Leading medium-large teams
- Managing project plans, schedules and budgets
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships within and across teams
- Execute the project schedule to ensure that the project team completes each activity according to plan
- Accountable for the delivery and success of the project
- Engage and co-ordinates expert areas within the business to own-and-deliver work-packages required in accordance with the project plan
- End to end safe delivery of projects, including internal team members and external supplier management
Skills and Experience:
- Previous, extensive experience managing high value, business critical projects.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience delivering project presentations to multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong Financial Management of large projects with complex schedules and deadlines
- Previous experience in managing external vendors.
Please "Apply Now" or call Gayle Trulove on 08 94231400 for a confidential discussion, quoting job ref 237915