Initial Contract up to end of June 2022
Large Contact Centre relocation Project
Sydney CBD Location - Flexible working
Senior Project Manager to lead a program transitioning a contact centre move to a virtual contact centre.
This role is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading technology projects from ideation through to completion through effective collaboration with multiple stakeholders. You will be across both Infrastructure and applications.
- Lead, coach and empower teams to deliver value for the business and customers through complex projects and diverse products.
- Build a strong partnership between multiple technology teams and business stakeholders to understand customer requirements and organise delivery in stages for high-quality, scalable implementation.
- Drive the definition of project scope and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Govern and manage project progress against schedules and adapt work as required to enable projects to be delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Identifies and mitigates risks and issue including the communication ad escalation through work management process, identifying resources constraints and driving and monitoring the solution.
- Manage changes to project scope, project scheduling and project ost adhering to project governance frameworks and process.
- Oversee and manage project financials from defining budget through to tracking and forecasting
- Manage supplier contracts, including set up and management o enable delivery to requirements and to statements of work.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience managing contact centre projects
- Experience in contact centre technologies such Genesys, NICE or Avaya
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline including Project management, Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent experience in a similar position.
- Project management certification -PM or Prince 2(Practioner)
- Agile certification SCRUM master or ACP
- Experience using JIRA and Project Online for managing projects
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office and system including MS Project
- Extensive experience employing program management methodologies and resource management with demonstrated successful delivery within a large organisation.
- Proven stakeholder and supplier management experience and responsibility of contract and communication management for multiple complex projects/programs.
- Proven success in leading large-scale, complex software implementation projects and working with top-level management, project, and vendors.
- Proven success in delivering Agile projects.
If interested in the Role please select APPLY or Contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 238099