Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Transformation the Project Manager will Provide project leadership in the achievement of strategic business objectives through the successful implementation of enterprise transformation projects.
- Manage the design, planning and evaluation of enterprise transformation projects. Ensuring project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget.
- Apply standard IT industry project management methodologies.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to foster partnerships, provide expert advice, and optimise project outcomes.
- Provide insightful feedback to executives, including analysis of project strategy and performance, quality assurance and change management.
- Report on project outputs to business stakeholders and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports.
- Prepare and review written material including business cases, plans, reports and executive briefs, and corporate documentation.
- Identify, assess, manage, escalate, report, and monitor project risks and issues, and promote project benefits.
- Manage project budgets and report on project expenditure.
- Champion innovation and promote changes in workplace practices.
- Organise teamwork in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 10 Years' experience in successfully managing the delivery of technical projects.
- An industry recognised qualification in Project Management.
- Demonstrated expertise and proven ability to plan, manage and implement technical projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles, practices, and their practical application.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to understand the audience and context, and effectively tailor communication style.
- Proven ability to develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Proven ability to manage operational and process documentation.
- Ability to plan strategically and prioritise workload for self and teams.
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise and to know when to escalate.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate team members, help negotiate priorities, resolve conflicts, and deliver solutions to the business.
- Experience in CRM and/or ATS implementation and knowledge of the Recruitment Industry is desirable.
Performance Standard for this position is:
- To operate in line with the Organisations Core Principles and follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- High quality and consistent delivery of projects.
- Ensure escalations and feedback are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Working within the allocated budgets.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button