Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Project Manager to manage end to end delivery of large projects (across multiple streams).
The primary duties of the role include:
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in project management within financial services, preferably with experience in insurance/re-insurance knowledge
- Preferred experience with a financial services implementation and/or transformation project.
- Strong PM capabilities in time, cost, scope, quality reporting and governance.
- Exceptional leadership skills and capability - Enthusiastic, engaging and inspiring.
- Commercially savvy with strong experience in management of risk.
- Ability to lead multiple teams across diverse platforms
- Excellent organisational skills - Can quickly and effectively mobilise both time and resources (clients and project team members) to get things done
- Great stakeholder management skills including regular up-to date and accurate written and verbal updates to key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong people leadership and a proven track record in leading high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methods and change management are essentia
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651