My client, a Federal Government Agency, is looking for a Senior Project Manager with Business Analyst skills to join on an eHealth project.
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of project according to the business case to scope, budget, timeframe and quality specified
- Deliver on the Proof of Concept Solution
- Stakeholder and Vendor Management
- Convert business requirements into functional and technical specifications and designs including planning, scoping and testing.
- Document all stages of projects to provide a clear audit trail
- Provide technical support for the development of training and communication material relevant to the project
- Support the implementation of the proof of concept at specific sites
- Assist in the evaluation of the proof of concept pilot as required
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-disciplined stream as a project management and a business analyst
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of project management methodologies, planning, managing, risk and issue analysis and executing ICT projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions. (Converting the functional requirements into technical specifications)
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
- Experience using the Project Online - Project Web Application (Jumpstart) and Microsoft Project Professional.
- Experience working in the eHealth environment and/or with Practice Management Systems in Primary Care.
If you have the key experience to be successful in this role please and meet the essential criteria, APPLY NOW