Our client requires the services of a Senior Project Manager with desirable Business Analyst skills who is accomplished and experienced in delivering complex ICT projects in accordance with budget and quality standards. Experience working in eHealth projects an advantage.
- Manage the delivery of the electronic National Certificate of Capacity Project according to the business case to scope, budget, timeframe and quality specified.
- Deliver on the Proof of Concept Solution taking into account multiple stakeholders.
- Prioritise project activities
- Deliver project reporting and status updates as required.
- Work within a broader project team with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse and address complex business problems; the role will recommend solutions to deliver on the program of work.
- Liaise with the vendor, internal project sponsor and manager to deliver on the required project.
- Convert business requirements into functional and technical specifications and designs including planning, scoping and testing.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer across relevant teams including engaging with multiple stakeholders and users from across the organisation.
- Document all stages of projects to provide a clear audit trail.
- Provide technical support for the development of training and communication material relevant to the project.
- Assist in the evaluation of the proof of concept pilot as required.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a multi-disciplined stream as a project management and a business analyst.
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of project management methodologies, planning, managing, risk and issue analysis and executing ICT projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211281
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.