About the role
We are seeking candidates who have proven ability to deliver these types of projects in an outcomes focused environment. The project allocation will depend on the particular skills and experience of the successful applicant. The intent of this process is to hire one project manager immediately. Following this, Treasury may utilise the outcome of this approach to market for up to three months from the closing date to engage other project managers from various suppliers involved in the process.
A Senior Project Manager is required to project manage multiple ICT projects. The program of work includes projects relating to:
- Application development
- Systems and data integration
- Infrastructure modernisation
- Development and delivery of mobile solutions
- Other projects as required
Skills and experience
- Proven Technical skills and experience.
- Proven team, collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans, schedules, budget forecasts and regular reports for project boards, program boards, SRO and senior responsible supplier.
Minimum BASELINE CLEARANCE is required to apply
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 210364.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.