My client, a century old financial institution are looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager to work on upgrades to their core banking software. This will be an initial 9 month contract position, with the chance to extend.
- Provide communication to all relevant stakeholders around project status, any issues or actionable items, and reporting
- Build and coach multiple project teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and plan the resources, contingencies and related project management artefacts
- Define and track milestones of the project, evaluating and reporting on overall delivery plan
- Act as a SME for the project across inter-departmental forums
- At least 5 years of experience in a Project Management position
- Knowledge of the Banking and Finance sector, particularly in the risk space
- Exceptional communication skills
- PMBOK, Prince2, PMP, Agile or similar qualifications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4700 quoting reference 206367.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.