SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Contract Start: ASAP
Contract Duration: 6 months
Role Location: 105 Phillip Street Parramatta
Hours: 8 Hrs/day and 40 Hrs/week
The Senior Project Manager - Improving the Learning and Support Journey (ILSJ)- manages the risk, quality and progress of business projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
- Manage the planning and delivery of business projects to improve the learning and support journey for children with disability
- Manage permanent and/or ad hoc teams to ensure project outcomes are achieved
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Utilise agile and lean practices to deliver results rapidly
- Apply User Centred Design principle sand practices to all process and product design to ensure project outcomes are met
- Work closely with Project Managers and their teams delivering IT projects that complement and enable your business projects
- Balance competing demands to ensure projects objectives are achieved
- Manage effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
Candidate must have prior experience in the following:
- Inspire and motivate team, provide direction and manage performance
- Participate in meetings to represent work group perspective and share information
- Participate in discussions and decisions regarding implementation of innovation and best practice
- Resolve issues and provide solutions to problems.
- Negotiate and approve contracts and service agreements
- Manage contracts and monitor provision of service to ensure compliance with contracts and service agreements
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 204717.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.