Senior Project Manager
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager required to join this large financial institute for a permanent opportunity. The Senior PM will be responsible for developing and managing subsets of the technology infrastructure service domain in line with the groups principles. This role will require specialist skills related to Identity Access Management and security environments along with Project Management skills to drive a high volume of technical changes through the HPaaS and WBC environment.
- Co-ordinate the organisational change elements associated with the new IAM framework
- Co-ordinate on-boarding of new enterprise applications onto the IAM framework
- Lead the migration of 150 + applications from legacy IAM environments onto the new strategic platform.
- Lead the technical infrastructure build of the IAM framework
- Knowledge of MPLS, IAM frameworks, Cisco & Architecture.
- Infrastructure Project Management Experience.
- Experience working in Banking and Finance.