- Contract until December 2022
- Brisbane CBD based
- $113.67 p/hr incl super
Our government client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their ICT Program Delivery Officer and work across concurrent ICT projects.
Skills and experience
- Experienced in delivering transformative Information Communication Technology (ICT) projects in a complex setting using PRINCE2 methodology.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in dealing effectively with competing priorities.
- Ability to maintain project schedules using contemporary tools like Microsoft Project and desired experience in Microsoft Enterprise Portfolio Online.
- Ability to lead the development of the governance artefacts required to ensure the delivery for the life of the project.
- Ability to provide leadership of project resources to ensure key staff, stakeholders and vendors deliver the required ICT-enabled business outcomes.
- Ability to build team culture focused on a successful delivery
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills in highly political environment, including the ability to manage senior stakeholders and provide a clear understanding of the impacts of risks and issues for decision making in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 240881.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.