Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Project Manager with successful implementation of solutions identified in each project, including security processes, data migration, testing and change processes.
The primary duties of the role include:
- 5+ years' experience with security related initiatives such as Identity Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Assessments, etc.
- Extensive experience in program or Project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2 and MSP)
- Extensive experience in successfully managing vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Broad skill and experience in all aspects of ICT project management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to deliver timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs.
- Strong skills and experience in developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, strong Team building skills.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex ICT architectures into easily and accurately understood information.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of managing teams consisting of project staff, customers, account executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and technical cost estimates, in line with solution architectures and agreed project solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement architectural analysis, design and application of enterprise, solution and risk/security architecture on ICT initiatives, strategies, ideas and/or concepts.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651