- Leading financial services business
- Contract plus extension
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Finance Technology team. The team is responsible for managing the divestment of an investment arm of the bank to a new owner.
- Execute projects to deliver the defined project scope, cost, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Effectively communicate project progress and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, clear and transparent fashion.
- Facilitate the detailed planning needed to define and agree;
- project scope, goals and deliverables,
- project tasks and resource requirements
- project budget and financial plan
- project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- quality expectations and approach (quality plan)
- communications strategy and communications plan
- RAID Register and ongoing oversight
- Liaise with project stakeholders and sponsors on an ongoing basis.
- Senior Project Manager or Program Level experience
- Must have Oracle Peoplesoft ERP, Oracle Cloud experience
- Both Core HR and or Finance knowledge
- Ideally worked a divestment or transition for a bank but not essential
- Resoure, risk and change management skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 203 711
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
Work for Us
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE