Our Government client is looking for a Senior Project Manager for a long term contract. In this role you will plan and develop detailed documentation for the delivery of a Operational Technology Replacement project and execute against the plan. The Project scope is the rollout of the replacement of over 600 sites throughout Australia and overseas.
Role is responsible for the following;
- Deliver the project scope within the approved budget and schedule and agreed quality standard.
- Ensure requirements are clear and the overall solution meets requirements.
- Manage and direct assigned project resources.
- Manage vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Manage project schedule, risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Regularly engage with project stakeholders to communicate project status.
- Escalate issues and concerns to the Delivery Stream Lead.
Skills and experience required;
- 7 years' experience in Project Management.
- 5 years' experience in high volume OT rollouts, such as smart meter installations.
- Proven ability to deliver OT rollout projects.
- Previous experience working across divergent stakeholder groups including OT specialists, ICT operations and technical teams.
- Ability to flex communication style and approach as needed.
- Previous experience working with multiple vendors.
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference : 191470