Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager to work on a PART TIME basis (2 to 3 days per week) on a 12-month contract.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a long-term contract that can give you the work-life balance that we all crave!
Supported by a talented Project Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for delivering a number of ICT Infrastructure and software projects (some full lifecycle, some that are already mid-flight)
Key project deliverables are:
- Coordination of project resources and deadlines;
- Scheduling and facilitating stakeholder and steering committee meetings;
- Management and publication of projects schedules, project reporting and updating PMO;
- Liaison with vendors, third party and external government agencies;
- Management of project budgets, timelines, risks and deliverables;
- Other project related duties as directed.
- Minimum 7 years working as a Senior Project Manager in a corporate and/or government environment on significant or business critical projects.
- Experience in supporting a procurement process from specification of business requirements through to management of supplier product delivery.
- Experience of software project management and requirements gathering.
- Demonstrated skills in issue and risk management to ensure all stakeholders know possible problems and available mitigation measures.
- Proficient use of project management scheduling software and understanding of scheduling techniques to deliver a project in an agreed timeframe.
- Demonstrated ability work in a team to provide timely delivery of agreed products.
- Experience in managing implementation of bespoke software and hardware as well as required interfaces to other corporate software systems.
- Demonstrated regular reporting and presentation of information to project stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to secure a long term contract, so please don't delay and APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.