This organisation is a national and international powerhouse in the education and research sectors, working on acclaimed and forward-thinking projects everyday.
As the senior project Manager, you will be Managing, coordinating, implementing and executing the Completion of various high-profile Cyber Security ICT Projects with a focus on Identity and Access management Cyber Security (IDAM)Cybersecurity
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for Managing team members, third party contractors and consultants.
Responsible for quality assurance and adherence to IT Industry standard project management methodologies
This role will play an essential part in striving to achieve continuous improvements
- Consistent and professional delivery of projects, exceeding stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management principals and sound governance
- Plan, lead and manage the successful completion of ICT capital projects.
- Develop and then maintain the project plan, schedule, tasks and resource requirements against timelines to successfully deliver the assigned project.
- Identify, assemble and manage project teams (e.g. ICT technical team members, business stakeholders, external vendors etc.)
- Stakeholder management including establishing a healthy, high functioning working relationship with all stakeholders and associated vendors with a view to driving the project to success via open, honest and regular communication, and the application of solid project management skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in Identity and Access management Cyber Security (IDAM)
- At least 7 or more years' experience in project management within Cyber Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles, practices and practical application.
- Comprehensive understanding of and adherence to standard IT industry project management methodologies, ideally Prince2/Scrum
- Proven ability to manage the operational and process documentation related to project management using ICT PMO methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate team members, help negotiate priorities, resolve conflicts and deliver solutions to the business.
- Experience working within a large corporate or public-sector environment.
- Experience with senior stakeholders ie. C Suite level and ability to manage interactions appropriately.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications.
- Exposure to Office 365 and Clarity Project Management tool highly desirable.
- Understanding of appropriate use of communication tools and techniques
- Postgraduate degree, or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and proven experience in IT or a related discipline
- Industry Vendor Certification such as PMBOK, ITIL etc.
If interested in this role or For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au>quoting reference 199155