We have an urgent permanent position for a
Senior Project Engineer- Networks.
This position will be based in North Sydney.
For this role, you will be part of a dedicated projects team deployed to a Financial Services comany.
The main focus of this role will be on datacentre network projects, including private and public cloud (Azure).
Top skills needed: WAN, Datacentre, Security
POSITION DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical leadership and develop standards and reference architectures
- Work with project managers to deliver network and infrastructure projects
- Provide presales assistance including solution design, scoping, proposals and client presentations
- Provide technical advisory to customers and sales staff
The position requires the following skills & knowledge:
- Extensive e xperience in design and implementation in some or all of the following;
- Cisco networking and datacenter technologies
- Network security appliances including Juniper and Palo Alto
- F5 and/or Netscaler load balancing and web application firewalls
- Software defined networking i n Mi crosoft Azure and AWS
The position requires the following qualifications and experience:
- 7+ yea rs ' experience delivering IT infrastructure projects across mid-market and enterprise environments
- Strong Cisco and/or Juniper products routing, switching and VPN knowledge and experience
- Strong Cisco Wireless knowledge and experience
- Strong Cisco, Juniper and Palo Alto security appliances knowledge and experience
- Strong F5 a nd/or Netscaler load balancing and web application firewall knowledge and experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of s oftware defined network, such as Azure and AWS
- Excellent troubleshooting and remediation skills
- MSP or Systems Integrator background
If this sounds interesting you you, please click the apply button now.
For more details on this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716 quoting job # 192375