About the company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Project Coordinator you will deliver business and project analysis tasks to support key decisions and project objectives. You will develop and deliver project plans, schedules, budgets and cashflows to ensure that projects are delivered cost effectively and within Project Governance framework.
- Support the delivery of projects
- Develop project plans, schedules, monitoring and reporting
- Work within cost and quality standards within the Project Governance framework
- Generate work orders, payments for goods and services and invoice processing
- Update project documentation, including registers, within agreed project management methodology
- Manage issues that may impact on project scope or cost
- Support project reporting and data generation for reports
- Prepare briefing notes, ministerials and other relevant documents
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Experience as a Senior Project Coordinator
- Must have worked in a complex technical project environment
- Previous experience in a large PMO environment delivering operational projects
- Strong experience in Reporting for all levels
- Experience in Issues and Risks and how it is tracked
- Experience in providing business and administration support
- Experience in preparing accurate project documentation with cost and resource estimates
- Knowledge of project estimating and budgeting procedures.
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and to meet deadlines within short time frames whilst managing competing priorities.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and corporate procurement systems and financial packages.
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks
- Knowledge of PMBoK or Prince2
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon.
Please note that overseas candidates can not be considered for this role