Long term opportunity perfect for a customer focused candidate
Whats the role?
The purpose of this position is to manage telecommunications projects based on standard company products & services according to agreed time frames. You will assume end-to-end responsibility for the delivery of services/solutions to ensure the project objectives, accurate billing, and other success criteria, are achieved.
- Core elements of Project management experience
- experience with external companies and customers
- PMP Certifications and PMI
- 2 years' experience in project management is highly desirable or solid Coordinators
- positive and highly driven individual
- Previous Telco experience
- Formal Qualifications in PMBOK project methodology
- Previous experience with Telcos, using systems such as RASS, AMCO and CNSDI
- Stakeholder management
- Effective Communication skills, as well as document and report generation skills
- Ability to work effectively in Large Complex environment
- Effective negotiation and influencing ability
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens to this role.
Please submit your resume on a WORD document.
This role is due to close COB 16/07/2018
REF NO. 186155
Contact: Thomas Key